United Transfers: David De Gea, Gareth Bale and Wilfried Zaha


A report coming out of Italy claims that David De Gea has silenced any Real Madrid talks by signing a new 5-year deal with Manchester United. With the Spaniards contract ending at the end of next season, his future has been brought into question in recent months. Iker Casillas, the current Real Madrid number one, has in the past week revealed his desire to play in the MLS when he eventually leaves the European champions. This only furthered talks about De Gea’s potential exit, especially after the arrival of former Barcelona goalkeeper Victor Valdes. Yet his departure will not be happening now according to Italian media outlet ‘SportMediaset’.


Gareth Bale has been a player heavily linked in going in the opposite direction to De Gea. However, speaking to Cadena SER (a Spanish radio station) the Real Madrid star said: “I did an interview recently and I said I’m happy here, I've got several years left on my contract and I’m having a good time. We’re winning trophies and I want to stay here.” The Welshman was reportedly pursued by United prior to him moving the Spanish capital, for a reported £150 million.

Gareth Bale has been a player heavily linked in going in the opposite direction to De Gea. However, speaking to Cadena SER (a Spanish radio station) the Real Madrid star said: “I did an interview recently and I said I’m happy here, I have got several years left on my contract and I’m having a good time. We’re winning trophies and I want to stay here.” The Welshman was reportedly pursued by United prior to him moving the Spanish capital, for a reported £150 million.

Article contributed by: Kevin Santos

Twitter: @kevin5996

Post a Comment

[facebook][blogger]

SportsRooter.com

{facebook#http://facebook.com/SportsRooter}

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget