WWE news of the day 3: September 22

3. Arnold Schwarzenegger on WWE 2K16, Brock Lesnar, and Dean Ambrose

Arnold Schwarzenegger was prrecently interviewed by IGN.com to promote WWE 2K16 and was asked some interesting questions. Here are some key ones:

Arnold Schwarzenegger
What would your wrestling name have been if you went to the WWE?
"Maybe the Austrian Oak, which is what people called me in bodybuilding."

Would you have wanted to be a good guy or a villain?
"I think I would have been a good guy, not a heel. But I’ve loved playing both – I’m the only person on both the “Best Villains” and “Best Heroes” list as Terminator."

Which have you enjoyed more in film?
"Not mine, but a character I have fought: the Predator. Can you imagine the Predator jumping into the ring?"

In your prime, who is stronger between you and WWE Superstar Brock Lesnar?
"I’ve stood next to Brock. He is a monster. I am not sure I would want to ever compete in a lifting tournament with someone that big."

Who would win in an actual bar brawl: You or Dean Ambrose?
"Dean did a great job as an actor in that scene, but let’s be clear – he doesn’t have a chance against the Terminator."

CLICK ON THE NEXT BUTTON BELOW TO GO TO THE NEXT PAGE

Post a Comment

[facebook][blogger]

SportsRooter.com

{facebook#http://facebook.com/SportsRooter}

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget