Ex-Manchester United striker Andy Cole: I should never have joined Portsmouth - and Harry Redknapp mugged me off

 Ex-Manchester United striker Andy Cole: I should never have joined Portsmouth - and Harry Redknapp mugged me off
Ex-Manchester United striker Andy Cole: I should never have joined Portsmouth - and Harry Redknapp mugged me off.
Speaking to the Youtube programme Chris McHardy, In Conversation With, Cole felt he was told a ‘few porkies’ when he was signed by Harry Redknapp – and was mugged off by the Pompey boss. Cole said: ...

Read full story on The News, Portsmouth

Post a Comment

[facebook][blogger]

SportsRooter.com

{facebook#http://facebook.com/SportsRooter}

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget