My dad never wanted me to sign for Chelsea' - Terry reveals his father 'kicked off' after son chose Blues over Man Utd

 My dad never wanted me to sign for Chelsea' - Terry reveals his father 'kicked off' after son chose Blues over Man Utd
My dad never wanted me to sign for Chelsea' - Terry reveals his father 'kicked off' after son chose Blues over Man Utd.
“I had the option between Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United and to be fair all of them went above and beyond,” he told the Footballer’s Guide to Football podcast. “The moment I walked ...

Read full story on Yahoo! Sports

Post a Comment

[facebook][blogger]

SportsRooter.com

{facebook#http://facebook.com/SportsRooter}

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget