I cried so much when I left Liverpool... but now I'm all Brighton': Adam Lallana opens up on his fresh start away from Anfield, battling ulcerative colitis and his love for ...

 I cried so much when I left Liverpool... but now I'm all Brighton': Adam Lallana opens up on his fresh start away from Anfield, battling ulcerative colitis and his love for ...
I cried so much when I left Liverpool... but now I'm all Brighton': Adam Lallana opens up on his fresh start away from Anfield, battling ulcerative colitis and his love for ....
When Glenn Murray left Brighton last week, Adam Lallana became not just the newest player at the club but also the oldest, and that feels strange.

Read full story on Daily Mail

Post a Comment

[facebook][blogger]

SportsRooter.com

{facebook#http://facebook.com/SportsRooter}

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget