Papadopoulos offers to join FC Schalke 04

Papadopoulos offers to join FC Schalke 04
Papadopoulos offers to join FC Schalke 04
Since Kyriakos Papadopoulos's contract with Hamburger SV has expired, the Greek is actively looking for a club. Now the 28-year-old dreams of returning to FC Schalke 04.

"I would come to Schalke immediately, that would be a dream. I would like to help Schalke - I would love to - and I am convinced that I can still do that," said Papadopoulos to Sport 1 and emphasized: "I don't want any two million, would of course come to Schalke for less money."

Papadopoulos played for Schalke from 2010 to 2014. In 97 games for the Royal Blues, the central defender scored seven goals with two assists to his name. In 2011, he won the DFB Cup with the club.

Papadopoulos often remembers his time in Gelsenkirchen: "I had my best years at Schalke. I was happier there than ever. It was the best phase of my career right at the start in Germany. Those were many happy moments that fans have loved me and often called my name. And I loved Schalke."

14:25

Post a Comment

[facebook][blogger]

SportsRooter.com

{facebook#http://facebook.com/SportsRooter}

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget