It haunts me when I go to sleep' - Andros Townsend says Eberechi Eze's heartbreaking Achilles injury left his Crystal Palace team-mates in tears... and he reveals it occurred ...

 It haunts me when I go to sleep' - Andros Townsend says Eberechi Eze's heartbreaking Achilles injury left his Crystal Palace team-mates in tears... and he reveals it occurred ...
It haunts me when I go to sleep' - Andros Townsend says Eberechi Eze's heartbreaking Achilles injury left his Crystal Palace team-mates in tears... and he reveals it occurred ....
Eberechi Eze's horror Achilles injury, which occurred moments before finding out he had been called up to Gareth Southgate's provisional England squad, left Crystal Palace players in tears.

Read full story on Daily Mail

Post a Comment

[facebook][blogger]

SportsRooter.com

{facebook#http://facebook.com/SportsRooter}

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget