Matheus Fernandes: “I think Koeman has some personal problem against me”

 Matheus Fernandes: “I think Koeman has some personal problem against me”
Matheus Fernandes: “I think Koeman has some personal problem against me”.
In a heartfelt interview with Mundo Deportivo, one of Barcelona’s 2019-20 summer signings Matheus Fernandes has opened up about the challenges he has faced in his maiden season with the Catalans, and also talked about the strange dynamic between him and coach Ronald Koeman. The Brazilian midfielder has only made one appearance throughout the entire […]

Read full story on Barca Universal

Post a Comment

[facebook][blogger]

SportsRooter.com

{facebook#http://facebook.com/SportsRooter}

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget