Barcelona youngster ready to give his everything: “I will not return to Barca B”

 Barcelona youngster ready to give his everything: “I will not return to Barca B”
Barcelona youngster ready to give his everything: “I will not return to Barca B”.
Subsequent to his remarkable second-half performance against Gimnastic de Tarragona, Barcelona B captain had some very revealing words. “I will not return to Barca B,” said the 22-year-old in a post-match interview. “I am going to work to the maximum to have minutes in the first team. I will not return to Barça B. The […]

Read full story on Barca Universal

Post a Comment

[facebook][blogger]

SportsRooter.com

{facebook#http://facebook.com/SportsRooter}

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget