Puig, Pjanic, and past problems: Ronald Koeman’s rigidity will be Barcelona’s undoing

 Puig, Pjanic, and past problems: Ronald Koeman’s rigidity will be Barcelona’s undoing
Puig, Pjanic, and past problems: Ronald Koeman’s rigidity will be Barcelona’s undoing.
“I would have liked [Ronald] Koeman to tell me to my face, you’re not for me. Face-to-face didn’t exist and I don’t understand it. It’s complicated because it is the first time that it has happened to me and I have seen such behavior.” Following his loan move to Besiktas, Miralem Pjanic spoke out against […]

Read full story on Barca Universal

Post a Comment

[facebook][blogger]

SportsRooter.com

{facebook#http://facebook.com/SportsRooter}

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget