Tuchel comments on Dembele to Chelsea rumours: “I am fortunate to have trained him”

 Tuchel comments on Dembele to Chelsea rumours: “I am fortunate to have trained him”
Tuchel comments on Dembele to Chelsea rumours: “I am fortunate to have trained him”.
Chelsea manager Thomas Tuchel has flirted with the idea of Ousmane Dembele’s rumoured move to London, saying that he was ‘fortunate enough’ to have trained the winger during the duo’s time at Borussia Dortmund. “He’s a very good player, and I am very fortunate to have trained him in my time at Dortmund. It was […]

Read full story on Barca Universal

Post a Comment

[facebook][blogger]

SportsRooter.com

{facebook#http://facebook.com/SportsRooter}

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget