‘I would have tattooed it on my back’: Gomez talks legendary Messi final moment

 ‘I would have tattooed it on my back’: Gomez talks legendary Messi final moment
‘I would have tattooed it on my back’: Gomez talks legendary Messi final moment.
Speaking in an interview with La Selecta (h/t Mundo Albiceleste), Sevilla and Argentina star Alejandro Papu Gomez has opened up on the 2021 Copa America triumph and the celebration with captain Lionel Messi. The 33-year-old Gomez was part of the Argentina squad that won the Copa America. While he was not a regular in the […]

Read full story on Barca Universal

Post a Comment

[facebook][blogger]

SportsRooter.com

{facebook#http://facebook.com/SportsRooter}

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget