I know what I’m capable of' - Joelinton interview

 I know what I’m capable of' - Joelinton interview
I know what I’m capable of' - Joelinton interview.
When was the last time a Newcastle United player enjoyed such a spectacular change in fortune? Since Eddie Howe's appointment as head coach in November, Joelinton has been reborn as a box-to-box midfielder, excelling in the middle of the park and embodying the kind of grit that has been crucial in the Magpies' revival. He told UNITED, the club’s official matchday programme all about his own transformation ahead of Wednesday night's win over Crystal Palace…

Read full story on Newcastle United - Official Site

Post a Comment

[facebook][blogger]

SportsRooter.com

{facebook#http://facebook.com/SportsRooter}

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget