“I had to be honest with myself” – Why Youri Tielemans previously decided against Arsenal

 “I had to be honest with myself” – Why Youri Tielemans previously decided against Arsenal
“I had to be honest with myself” – Why Youri Tielemans previously decided against Arsenal .
Youri Tielemans is being strongly linked with a transfer to Arsenal this summer, and it’s not the first time the Gunners have been in for him.The Belgium international is now a proven talent with a great record at Leicester City in his time in the Premier League, and he was also previously a real wonderkid …

Read full story on CaughtOffside

Post a Comment

[facebook][blogger]

SportsRooter.com

{facebook#http://facebook.com/SportsRooter}

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget