Highest Paid Arsenal Players - 1

1. Mesut Özil

Mesut Özil [Image from flickr by Ronnie Macdonald]
Özil agreed to join English side Arsenal in September 2013. Both the fee paid for Özil as well as the contract duration were undisclosed, but they are believed to be around £42.5 million for a five-year deal.

Özil said of the transfer: "At the weekend, I was certain I would stay at Real Madrid but afterwards I realized I did not have the faith from the coach or the bosses. I am a player who needs this faith and that is what I have felt from Arsenal, which is why I have joined."

The German midfielder earns £140,000 as weekly wages and has a contract with the club till 2018.

Post a Comment

[facebook][blogger]

SportsRooter.com

{facebook#http://facebook.com/SportsRooter}

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget